- All our quality-constructed ute trays come standard with a range of features including:
- Mesh and/or bar window protection
- Tread plate or hard wood flooring
- Front steps both sides with non slip surface
- Tail light protectors front and rear
- Tray, drop sides and mud guards fully painted to colour code match vehicle
- Nylock nuts and high-tensile bolts
- Rope spacing between tray and tie-down rails
- Custom design trays to suit your requirements
Fabricated alloy ute trays
Our custom-engineered alloy ute trays are just as tough as our steel trays and are designed to be comparable in price.
They offer many benefits and are cheaper than a galvanised tray as well as being much lighter.
This weight advantage means you can carry a bigger payload and enjoy better fuel economy than a traditional steel tray.
Our alloy trays have a longer life expectancy than a steel tray due to their corrosion resistant properties and are also more environmentally friendly.
Whether you choose a steel tray or an alloy tray we offer a range of options to truly ensure it meets your needs. Choose from:
- Under-tray water tank
- Under-tray tool box
- Headboard water tank
- LED lights
- Metallic paint
- Tipper trays
- Alloy mudguards
- Custom dog cages
- Service bodies
- Ladder racks
- Internal tie-down points
- Rear steps
- Powder coating